Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

kEtEnAnGaN

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....

exam semakin dekat
silala sedar diri ye awak
Mawaddah oi
hoho
baru lps kol famili
it's a relief when hear their voice
it all like the prob getting a way
even actually it still there
takpe la
slowly it will recover soon as what k.reni told me last night
and also 
what I got from a lecture by k.lia this morning
at last now
just think to give him time
and finally the time will heal everything for us
should it?
entah la...i hope so
pray harder
ok la 
disebabkan sekarang musim2 
semakin hampir dgn exam
stress semakin kuat
sila tabahkan diri ye Mawaddah
abaikan perkara yang tidak sepatutnya
fighting !!
semoga saya lulus dengan jayanya
doakan saya ye
amin~

cacatan kaki : hope you can forgive me Abdul 'Muaz bin Mustapha...

family is everything they are my hope they are my happiness
digger there then you will see it
miss them so damn much

coretan hati oleh,

No comments:

Post a Comment