Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

YOU!!!!

he sent a msg to me
through FB
"paku dulang paku serpih
kata org dy yg lbey"
what the
hell of him
wrote like that
did he wanna to say
that i told him b4
that girl is bad or whatever
then now i get the punishment
or maybe he want to say that
before this i tell that she is bad
or whatever
but the fact i'm is the most seem like her too
is that???
is it he wanna to say to me actually
okay if that
fine
u didn't know me well
u don't know
who is the real
nur mawaddah abdul razak is
urghhhh
i got the hot temper now!!!
luckily
tomorrow i will not ride my motorcyecle
it will be dangerous
with this feeling
urghhh
he is the most..............
i don't want to say
if i seem like her
okay i try to change it
but the really i'm angry that
the word she say that
i always talk bout others
and please tell her(me)
why she didn't tell me
face to face
why she must use you
why??
because you are mine
is it???
GOSH!!!
eh hello dear
i'm always talk bout others
when i got a news
a gossip
and i want to know is it true or a liar
i have a fact
i have a proove
i'm not the one
who is simply say or talk bout others
furthermore,
when i talk bout others
i never follow up with the news
the news come to me
it will end up
just like that
like a rubbish
huh!!!
yeah
thnx to you
a day to day
my temper gonna be high
just because of you
and i think
my doctor would say that
i should be sent to
Hospital Bahagia
i got depression
very depress
or maybe
soon well
i will get a heart attack
dear all my follower
if i'm not be longer here soon
i am very sorry
to him also
to all people who know me
i'm sorry
my heart is broken so much...

english essays scara xsengaja

No comments:

Post a Comment